Flying & Crawling Insect Killer - 4334106
Weight: 10 OZ - 283 G
Product Type: Aerosols
SprayPAK® Flying and Crawling Insect Killer protects against ants, cockroaches and houseflies for up to 12 weeks. It is a water-based, non-staining formula. Sprayed indoors, it kills ants, bedbugs, carpet beetles, centipedes, cockroaches, crickets, firebrats, fleas, millipedes, palmetto bugs, pill bugs, silverfish, scorpions, sow bugs, spiders, ticks (including adults and larvae of those which may cause Lyme disease, and water bugs, as well as flying insects such as bees, blackflies, blowflies, cluster flies, fleas, fruit flies, gnats, hornets, houseflies, mosquitoes, skipper flies, small flying moths, and wasps. Use it outdoors to kill ants, centipedes, cockroaches (including Asian cockroaches), crickets, mole crickets and silverfish, and flies, gnats, hornets, mosquitoes, small flying moths, yellow jackets and wasps.
- Specifically designed for school, municipal and government bids
- Multi-purpose flying and crawling insecticide
- Seeks out bugs where they hide
- Niche kills: Fleas, ticks, bedbugs, and lice and their eggs
- 12-week residual for ants, cockroaches, houseflies
- Non-staining water-based formula
- Pleasant cedar scent
- Actives: Mixture of natural pyrethrins and a synthetic pyrethroid, Permethrin
Use on bedding, furniture and other inanimate objects infested with lice. A superior product for killing lice and their eggs, it leaves no unpleasant odor. For use in nonfood/feed areas of industrial and commercial buildings.
Manufactured by Chase Products Co.
How can we help you?
Click here to send us an email.